Thursday, June 22, 2017

Race updates

I haven't posted in a while. Because of our need to prep the house to sell I haven't run many races. I do continue to run every day and keep my streak alive though. Some recent races have been the Goodwin Forest 10K and my annual favorite, the Nipmuck South 14.1 trail race. My finish times have been "OK" but nothing to get excited about.  Goodwin was 1:09:07. Nipmuck was 3:19:54. My slowest ever. It was hot, humid, and I hadn't trained much. But I didn't fall!


I have had some great local trail runs. Mostly at Sessions Woods but a few other random trails. I will continue with mostly non race runs but must now focus on Anchor Down Ultra. This will be my 2nd attempt at a 24 race. Not sure what I'll achieve but must be better than the 17 hours and 51 miles of last year.

No comments: